The ADX-500 ACTIVE BOX is an electronic device that converts an unbalanced audio signal into a balanced signal . You can connect unbalanced input devices like an electric bass, a guitar or a keyboard.
The balanced line is less sensitive to electromagnetic interferences and has a better S/N ratio. In this way it is possible to achieve a good performance in case of long distances as well.
For instance, it is possible to connect your instrument to a distant mixer maintaining a good quality signal. The ADX-500 is highly recommended for sound engineers and stage/studio performers.
• Converts unbalanced input signal in balanced output signal.
• Input jack 6,3mm unbalanced.
• Input XLR F unbalanced.
• Monitor out/link out 6,3mm.
• Pad 0dB - 20 dB.
• Output XLR M balanced.
• Ground lift switch.
• Battery operated.
• Frenquency response : 30Hz-20KHz.
• Maximum input level: 0 ±20dB.
• Noise level : = 105 dBU.
• Phantom power requirement: 20~48V DC.
• Battery : V blockcell 6LR 1.
• Dimension : 145X125X5 mm.